BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

sábado, 23 de julio de 2016

Oh, my God!!! July is nearly over!!!


Yes, when we are on holiday and we are having a good time, time really flies away!!!


Listening exercise to do: Are we there yet? (6 Minute English, BBC Learning English)



What have you done so far this summer? I hope you are having a good time, but that you are getting ready for the next school year. Here are some hints for your holidays:

The Châteaux of the Loire Valley   (what's interesting about the château Le Clos de Lucé?)


 Oviedo, the capital city of the Principality of Asturias


     Two incredible natural landscapes in León: Las Médulas y Los Ancares ( palloza )

Why are Las Medulas known for? Who was responsible for this?



LINGOHACK  >>>

Episode 160720 / 20 July 2016   >>>  Expressions presented: candidate, damning & trend.  


2 comentarios:

  1. Well, so far this summer, it is been one of my best summers. I have already made many things and only has passed one month. I have gone many times to Salobreña's beach, Almuñecar's beach and Herradura's beach. In the last year, I went to Playa Calidad's hotel, I think I'll go later but I don't know, I hope I'm right. I have a cottage where there is a swimming pool, it's such a big swimming pool that I can play volley with my friends.

    Six days ago there were party in Molvízar and I stayed in a house of a friend during four days. I played the trumpet almost everyday in my band music. They were a really good parties. The day that I really enjoyed was the Tuesday because it was the Procession of Santa Ana.


    In the contrary I'm studying too much because I didn´t get my B1 in english and I have to pass in Sepember. What a difficut dare!!

    Joaquín Alejandro España Sánchez

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I live in salobreña. It's more relaxing than London, but it is less exciting. Molvizar is not interesting enough for tourist. In salobreña there a few places to visit the Arab Castle, for example. In London there are too many places to visit for example the Big Ben and a lot of things to see. For me Salobreña is the most beautiful place in Spain, but London is not as paeceful asI live in salobreña. Abel Martínez Padilla 2A

    ResponderEliminar