BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

Relationships and laughing


Here are four listening exercises about relationships, women and making people laugh (you don't have to do everything, just do the activities proposed to the issue you prefer and write about it):

Related reports and articles to watch and read:

LINGOHACK:

Episode 151125 / 25 Nov 2015   >>>   Expressions presented: striving, offset, revolutionary advances & ambassadors.

One last pronunciation tip

 


2 comentarios:

  1. Laughter is necessary to be happy, yet we don´t consider it so important for health.
    Things that make me laught me are the jokes we tell friends when we are together and particularly American movies with Spanish and funny situations.
    But there is another thing that makes me laugh a lot it is my grandmother when I realized life situations and how they lived.
    Finally, laughter is necessary for life not just studying, doing homework or sleep, is necessary for us to feel happy with friends and family and especially for us to be healthier.
    Antonio Peregrina Martínez 2º ESO A

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Laughter is one of the best things of this life. It makes you unwind , enjoy and that life is ,to be happy and enjoy. I like to be with people who make me laugh, funny people make you happy, and I like the way I am a funny person, because when someone is comnigo momentarily being happy and that makes me feel proud.

    For me a relationship without laughter is not a relationship because you're with someone because you love it as it is but also for the time you spend with it and if there isn't joy and laughter at this time is not good value.

    You must make the joy is a partner in our life and try never her away from us because after all be happy is one of our goals in life.

    Besides laughter serves as a healthy method for our life, laugh at least 15 minutes a day lengthens our life a few years. I laughed so hard I think I am almost immortal hahaha.In any case,be happy, laugh and make all your relationships have a few laughs, and that you will be helping that person to live longer and be a little happier.

    ResponderEliminar