BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

lunes, 20 de enero de 2014

Males go bananas!!!!

Males go bananas when they are mating and want to attract females. (Do you know the meaning of the underlined expressions?)

Watch this if you don't believe me:

Crossword on BIRDS  and quiznet on ENDING A RELATIONSHIP 

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know the meaning of the underlined expressions, but now I have just searched and I know the meaning.
    I've watched the video and it's very funny! The birds go bananas when the see other birds! I know the birds do strange movements when they want impress a female but I had never seen anything like the video. It is spectacular when the bird puts its feathers in a way that he makes a face! It's very beautiful. If female birds don't fall in love with them, it is because they must be crazy!
    The mating ritual is a special part for the birds and it is part of their reproduction system. Each bird have a different method, some are easier and others are more complicated. The birds used the court to find a partner for all their lives, but some birds use it for something temporary.
    I've done the quiz and with him I've learned new words and expressions.

    ResponderEliminar