- ALBERTO TUTOR
- VIAJE DE ESTUDIOS (Información para padres)
- STUDY TRIP TO THE BRITISH-IRISH ISLES (previous experiences)
- TREKKING IN LAS ALPUJARRAS (SIERRA NEVADA), RANDONÉE, SENDERISMO
- MON COIN EN FRANÇAIS
- Ich bin in Köln geboren!!
- CLUES TO SUCCEED
- Current Study trip to the British-Irish Isles
BEING A TEACHER....
BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
by Bruce Lee
jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012
sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012
However, it is not only sport where our fellow countrymen are famous.
Here are some examples:
- PORTY, electric guitar player and part of an incredible family of artists (Ramón Portillo, Aurora Oliva & Darío Portillo, painters)
- JUANJO GUARNIDO, a Spanish illustrator and the co-author of the comic book series Blacksad, whose sister (Lucía Guarnido) is also a famous flamenco dancer.
jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012
This is the real story of Hurricane Carter sung by Bob Dylan. Watch these videos, listen to song and read the lyrics. Then search articles about the issue and send me your comments.
LISTEN TO THE SONG
READ THE LYRICS