BEING A TEACHER....

BEING A TEACHER IS A DIFFICULT TASK NOWADAYS, SO I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS PIECE OF ADVICE BY BRUCE LEE:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

by Bruce Lee

viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Hello!!!

Just to begin I recommend you to visit my Google site and the webpage of the English Department of Salobreña in Helvia.

2 comentarios:

  1. I wanted to comment here because this was the beginning of the famous Albert´s blog and his webpage. I remembered kindly when he showed us his pages and his cool i-pod very exciting. In the end, this blog has been used by a lot of students and it helps us to write better. Only a German machine can have this type of ideas.
    By: María González 1ºBach A

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this blog because all the people can visit it. I've done a lot of coments because I can say my opinion for differents news.

    I think this blog is the best blog which I've seen at the moment. And you can use it for lot of things.

    Alberto jr

    ResponderEliminar